Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Party Girl

One of my favorite things about online dating is the ability to mock (or drool over) the photos that guys choose to portray themselves. Every few months I update my own, and as it happens some of the best photos of me tend to be taken in Vegas. And I'm assuming that is the reason for this super awkward message I recieved:

"I gather you party...alot

-Ergogen"

ummmmmm, what? Time to be honest -I have 2...TWO photos of me "partying." I'm not a party girl, mostly because I generally detest clubs and would rather sit in a pub and play shuffleboard than spend money to dance with creepos. Chataeu Marmont, I'm talking to you. Also most of my profile talks about what a nerd I am, how much I like to nap and generally not leave my house. So no Ergogen, I don't party...nor do I have any interest in partying wwith you.

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment