Wednesday, October 17, 2012

This Guy is Real....FML

My self-summary
whats up i'm rob, my friends call me rocky. not gonna lie i have a hard time limiting myself to one girl sometimes..lol. but i like to treat a girl if she's worth it..i can be the knight in shining armor when the mood strikes
 
I’m really good at
sex..lol
 
ummm what is funny about being good a sex? IF its true that's an accompishment, NOT a joke.
 
The first things people usually notice about me
1. my body
2. my attitude - some people call it cocky, i call it swag
 
I didn't know people actually thought "swag" was real...uh oh
 
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
scarface, transformers, pirates, entourage
 
what kind of pirates are you referring to dude? The movie? Just general pirates?
No, seriously. This is the most intersting (and least douchey) part of your profile...WHAT KIND OF PIRATES!?!?!
 
I spend a lot of time thinking about
the meaning of life...real talk
 
can anyone explain to me wtf "real talk" is? as opposed to baby talk?
 
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
i'm pretty anal about hygiene...i keep it very trim "down there" lol
 
again, what's so funny about shaving your balls?

You should message me if
you think you got what it takes...lol. not to be mean but if you're not bangin don't even bother, i get hit on enough as it is
 
ew, Rocky, just ew.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment