Tuesday, September 24, 2013

She Volunteered as Tribute

My God do I want this lady on our Okay, Stupid team.


Wow.  *Sigh*
In honor of the the collected quotes of genius proportions given at the end of the article (Seriously? "let me take you out and you can give me kisses?"  Oy vey), I give you...

This week in One-Liner FAILS!

"You're a graphic design artist?  For t-shirts? Tell me more about that, sounds interesting!"
I would, but you did not take note that my given career is in no way graphic design, nor do I do anything with t-shirts.  I did, however, explain my real job at great length in a carefully worded paragraph.

"Drinks on you?"
*Looks down* Well, not at present, no.

"Why didn't you stay in Kansas?"
Uhh... Why didn't you stay off the Internet?
 "Oh boy..."
Ok, I'm just at a loss with that one.

Help?

- N

No comments:

Post a Comment