Thursday, November 15, 2012

Maybe I look Jewish?

A few months ago I received a message. Let me be clear, I spent my entire childhood education at an Episcopal prep school, essentially attending at the very least 2 church services a week for 12 years. I am not particularly religious person and explicitly say so on my profile.

Hello, how are you? L'Shana Tova (Jewish New Year)...I was taking a look at your profile and I like what I see and read. I think I wrote to you in the past but don't know why we haven't talked. Hope this time around it will work :) 

Maybe I look Jewish with my blonde hair and blue eyes, but why oh why would you re-message a girl who never replied to you in the past? What is that going to accomplish? And clearly since I haven't looked at your message in months, it did not work sir. Hopefully you're doing something better with your time now, perhaps trying to grow a nasty stache for Movember.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. http://dontbeokaystupid.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-love-smell-of-slightly-terrifying.html

      Delete