Thursday, November 22, 2012

Drunksgiving

Every year N and I have a wonderful, drunk, Thanksgiving. No matter who we celebrate with, whose house we are at, we always seem to get super noshed on wine.

And this year, we're blogging about it!!!

Funny shit that N says:
I was messaging with this guy on ____. After telling him about listening to my cousin's college radio show, he messaged me back saying how nice it was that I was supporting my brother while he was in school...then he spelled my name wrong.
Brother?! As far as I know, I don't have a brother. Who could this guy be talking about? And why did he spell my name like that? THERE WAS AN EXTRA "H!" I clearly ended my last message with my name....hmmmmm, something's not quite right.

Funny shit that C says:
so you know that friend that I have that I've been leading on since high school? C'mon, boys, you know you have someone on the hook -- admit it!  Well I invited him to come stay with me for a weekend...bad choice? Oh yeah, and not only am I not attracted to him in the slightest, but I was contemplating telling him that I slept with his best friend...?  Err... Probably not right, because that would be mean?

Funny shit that WE say:
So you know that guy that I'm not supposed to be seeing? The one that everyone hates for a good reason...you wanna know why I'm really with him? It's cause he's really good at stuff ;)
Just kidding, it's cause I HATE MYSELF.

five minutes later...
C: BUUURP
N: excuse me
C: bitch, why did you say excuse me? I'm the one who burped
N: i burped too!
C & N high five

Sooo N and I are watching The Holiday. When Cameron Diaz's character goes to Jude Law's house and finds out that he has two little girls, N proceeds to freak out and yell this: "I'M OUT! I'M OUT! That has happened to meeeee, I'm out!!!!!"
Meanwhile, I proceed to think about all the ways that I can make these little girls make me their Princess Queen, and still get to sleep with their dad- JUDE LAW.

No comments:

Post a Comment